- When you register for or update an existing profile on our website or Apps or register as iPhysicianHub™ member.
- When you use certain interactive tools and services such as Fitness Gizmos etc.
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from us.
- When you participate in an online survey.
- When you provide personal information in a forum.
- We may collect Non-Personal Information that cannot be used to identify you via Cookies, Web Beacons, and iPhysicianHub™ mobile app.
- Administer your account
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services.
- Respond to your enquiries and send you administrative communications.
- Obtain your feedback on our services.
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity.
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements.
- Conduct research and measurement activities.
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages, SMS pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from iPhysicianHub™.
Send you relevant offers, promotions, discounts and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by iPhysicianHub™ about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties and our sponsors may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of users.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Contacting the website Administrator – If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website or your dealings with the Website, please contact the iPhysicianHub™ website administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
“You have an option to opt-out of receiving any perceived non-essential communication from us or from any of our partners. We respect your decision. If you don’t want to get either a specific category or any category SMS, phone calls or emails from us or from any of our partners, please email to email@example.com. We respond to any such emails within two business days. Please note that any information provided by you during this interaction with iPhysicianHub may be stored and used by iPhysicianHub indefinitely, and such storage shall continue notwithstanding any ‘opt-out’ initiated by you.”